The IZA/DFID Programme on Growth and Labour Markets in Low-Income Countries (GLM|LIC) is pleased to announce that the electronic application portal for Phase IV research proposals is now open. Proposals will be due on October 16, 2017.
Research projects can be proposed for the following research areas:
- Growth and Labour Market Outcomes
- Active Labour Market Policies, Labour Market Institutions and Labour Market Frictions
- Human Capital and Labour Productivity
- Migration and Labour Markets
- Labour Market Dimensions of Population Dynamics, Urbanisation, and the Environment