The datasets of the GLM|LIC programme offer a data repository service for researchers who are interested in labour market issues in low-income countries (LICs). Files with authors or sources listed below are available from the GLM|LIC programme or are otherwise associated with the GLM|LIC projects.
- Wage Compression in Low Income Labor Markets
- Measuring Labor in Farm Households in Africa
- Food Constraints, Yield Uncertainty and “Ganyu” Labor
- Promoting Migrant Remittances using Mobile Banking: Evidence from a Field Experiment
- The Formal-Informal Labor Nexus and Growth: The Case of Bangladesh
- Girls Empowerment by Microfranchising: Estimating the Impacts of Microfranchising on Young Women in Nairobi